Susan G. Komen® Credit Card
- NEW OFFER: $150 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- From June 2015 through December 2020, Bank of America is guaranteeing to Susan G. Komen® $3 million in conjunction with its Pink Ribbon Banking credit card and checking program.
- Susan G. Komen ® has received more than $7 million from Bank of America from this program since 2009.
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas up to the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
- No annual fee
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 690 and 730 is considered good credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|$0*||0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days*||0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles on purchases||13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers||