Our Editor's Opinion
First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card
Credit Needed: Fair, Poor 1
Reviews: Be the first to write one
- Must have checking account to qualify
- Rebuilding your credit history may be possible: make on time payments to all your creditors and keep your account balances low relative to the credit limit
- Reports your credit history to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Featuring new peace-of-mind chip technology
- Don't be fooled by debit and prepaid offers - this is a real credit card offer
- Apply for a credit card today - Get a response today!
- Secure online application keeps your information confidential
- Application response in as little as 30 seconds
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|See Terms*||N/A*||N/A*||See Terms*||
Does your credit score leave something to be desired? If so, it doesn't mean you can never apply for a credit card. The First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card, for example, is designed for consumers with fair to poor credit.
A checking account is all you need to qualify. With this credit card, you will find yourself in position to rebuild your credit history. With all credit history reported to the major consumer reporting agencies, on-time payments will go a long way in improving your situation.
With a fast and efficient application process, you owe it to yourself to see what the First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card has to offer.