Debit Card Comparisons and Applications
Debit cards are a common choice among consumers that want to stay away from credit. While these offers don't have the same features and benefits as credit cards, they provide a simple and low cost way to avoid carrying cash.
ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank®
- Withdraw up to $400 in cash per day without a fee at participating ACE locations when you have qualifying Direct Deposit activity.
- With qualifying Direct Deposit, you can open an optional Savings Account and earn up to 6.00% APY.
- Have your payroll or government benefits checks direct deposited to your Flare Account and get paid up to 2 days faster.
- As an accountholder, earn 0.01% APY on funds in your Flare Account.
- When you make a purchase with the Pink debit card for the ACE FlareTM Account by MetaBank®, we'll make a donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation - join us in the fight!
Poor, LimitedCreditWeb considers people with a credit score below 600 to have poor credit. A credit score between 645 and 689 is considered limited credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|See website for Details*
||See website for Details*||
With a debit card, you're required to provide a 100% cash deposit that acts as your credit line. The convienence and security of having a debit card always wins over carrying cash.
Debit cards provide benefits such as:
- Avoid carrying cash
- Online account access
- Ability to increase your debit line by adding additional funds
- Great tool for budgeting
- Application declines are very rare, and most of the time is due to incomplete information
The use of a debit card is one of the best ways to keep managed control over your money and budget. You can learn more and apply for a variety of offers online.