Chime Spending Account and Visa® Debit Card
Chime® is a new award-winning mobile app designed to help people lead healthier financial lives and automate their savings. With Chime, you get a Chime Visa® Debit Card and an FDIC insured deposit account that can be managed entirely from your smartphone, plus a Savings Account that helps you save money without thinking about it.
- Your deposits are insured up to $250,000 through The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank; Member FDIC.
- Visa's Zero-Liability Policy protects all unauthorized purchases.*
- 60K+ fee-free ATMs at convenient locations like Walgreens, 7-Eleven, CVS and more
- Real-time alerts for every banking transaction.
- Automatic Savings takes the effort out of saving.
- No minimum, monthly, or overdraft fees.˜
Chime is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services and debit card provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A.; Members FDIC. Credit Builder card issued by Stride Bank, N.A.
Out-of-network ATM withdrawal fees may apply except at MoneyPass ATMs in a 7-Eleven, or any Allpoint or Visa Plus Alliance ATM.
There's no fee for the Chime Savings Account. Cash withdrawal and Third-party fees may apply to Chime Checking Accounts. You must have a Chime Checking Account to open a Chime Savings Account.
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR