Credit Cards with No Annual Fee
Credit cards with no annual fee are typically offered for people with good to excellent credit histories. Compare no annual fee cards with rewards, low rates and 0% intoductory APR's. Featuring Mastercard, Visa, and American Express credit cards.
Upgrade Cash Rewards Visa®
- $200 bonus after opening a Rewards Checking account and making 3 debit card transactions*
- Earn 1.5% unlimited cash back on card purchases every time you make a payment
- Combine the flexibility of a credit card with the predictability of a personal loan
- No annual fee
- No touch payments with contactless technology built in
- See if you qualify in minutes without hurting your credit score
- Great for large purchases with predictable payments you can budget for
- Mobile app to access your account anytime, anywhere
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud liability
- See Rates & Fees
** To qualify for the welcome bonus, you must... See More
** To qualify for the welcome bonus, you must open and fund a new Rewards Checking account and make 3 qualifying debit card transactions from your Rewards Checking account within 60 days of the date the Upgrade Card account is opened. To qualify, debit card transactions must have settled and exclude ATM transactions. Please refer to the applicable Upgrade VISA® Debit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Your Upgrade Card and Rewards Checking account must be open and in good standing to receive a bonus. If you have previously opened a Rewards Checking account or do not open one as part of this application process, you are not eligible for this welcome bonus offer. Welcome bonus offers cannot be combined, substituted, or applied retroactively. The bonus will be applied to your Rewards Checking account as a one-time payout credit within 60 days after the 3rd qualifying card purchase.
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers the following based on credit types:
A credit score higher than 740 is considered excellent credit. A credit score between 690 and 740 to have good credit. 2
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR
||14.99% - 29.99% (Variable)*||
You earned good credit, so why pay a fee to carry a credit card?
Prime credit comes with benefits, and you should take advantage of your status.
No annual fee credit cards are typically offered to people with good to excellent credit. If you fit into this category, consider the following details when comparing offers:
- No annual fees, including processing fees
- 0% balance transfer and purchase rates, typically longer than a year
- Cashback, points or travel rewards
- Monthly credit reporting to strenghten your credit history
- Interest rate on purchases
If you know the benefits of a credit card and are financially responsible, it makes good sense to have a credit card with no annual fee.