Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with Amalgamated Bank of Chicago
Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Strong Credit Card
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 11.50% (V)
- Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
||0.00% for 12 months*
||0% for 12 months*
If you're looking for a convenient, affordable credit card affiliated with your union, Amalgamated Bank of Chicago has you covered.
Amalgamated Bank of Chicago opened for business on July 1, 1922 as Amalgamated Trust & Savings Bank. Originally organized by the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America, the bank at the time was the ONLY labor bank in the city of Chicago. Today our bank is approaching 100 years in business and is still focused on providing exceptional financial services for Union Workers of America!