Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with American Express
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards® points for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.99% to 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 676 and 730 is considered good credit. 1
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|$0||0% on Balance Transfers for 12 months||0% on Purchases for 12 months||13.99%-23.99% Variable||
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express is the perfect choice for consumers with excellent credit.
As the name implies, it is a solid selection for people who need a credit card they can use on a regular basis. If you spend 1,000 in three months of cardmembership, you will receive 10,000 Membership Reward points.
Other benefits include 20 percent extra points on purchases if you make 20 or more in a single month. You will also earn 2x points at United States supermarkets up to 6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x), and 1x points on all other purchases.
Of course, the ability to use points to pay for travel, such as flights and car rentals, is another benefit.
With a competitive APR of 13.99%-23.99% Variable, you may soon find that The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express is right for you.