Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with Bank of America®
Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- No annual fee
- $150 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases AND for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
||0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days*
||0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles on purchases
||13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers||
With one of the top cash back rewards program in the industry, the Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card attracts consumers from many walks of life.
From a highly competitive rate to an annual fee of 0, it is our #1 pick for people with a great credit history. Best yet, you will receive a 150 online cash rewards bonus if you spend a minimum of 500 within 90 days of opening an account.
There are many credit cards that allow you to earn cash back on your spending, but the Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card has proven itself as one of the best for consumers with good to excellent credit. There is a lot to like about this card, and nothing that should stop you from applying today.