Our Editor's Opinion
BankAmericard® Credit Card
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then 11.49% - 21.49% Variable APR.
- Balance transfer fee of either 3% of the amount of the transfer or $10 (whichever is greater) applies
- No annual fee
- Saves you more on interest when you transfer balances from higher rate credit cards
- $0 Liability Guarantee, so you're not responsible for any fraudulent charges made on your account
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online and Mobile Banking
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 676 and 730 is considered good credit. 1
Reviews: Be the first to write one
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|$0*||0% Intro APR for 18 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days*||N/A*||11.49% - 21.49% (Variable)*||
This credit card makes good sense for consumers with good to excellent credit who are interested primarily in a convenient-to-use with advanced features, such as zero liability fraud protection and advanced chip technology.
The BankAmericard® Credit Card may seem basic on the surface, but as a solid all around performer, it suits the needs of many consumers.