Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with Bank of America®
BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want – you’re not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 15.74% - 23.74% Variable APR
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you’re a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 676 and 730 is considered good credit. 1
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|$0*||N/A*||0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles on purchases||15.74% - 23.74% Variable APR on purchases||
The BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card is a top of the line travel rewards card. There is a lot to enjoy, including no blackout dates on travel, bonus points after spending 1,000, and a flexible reward program.
With the ability to earn unlimited 1.5 points per 1 spent on all purchases, it won't be long before you have enough to save money on your next trip. Points can be redeemed for hotels, flights, rental cars, cruises, and much more.
For those that travel regularly, for those who want a reward card that will keep giving back, the BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card is a top choice.