Our Editor's Opinion
Chase Freedom Unlimited℠
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase — it's automatic
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 15.74-24.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Redeem for cash — any amount, anytime
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
ExcellentCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. 1
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|$0||0% for 15 months||0% for 15 months||15.74% - 24.49% Variable||
Do you have good to excellent credit? Are you ready to apply for a new credit card with a top rate cash back reward? If so, the Chase Freedom Unlimited℠ credit card is one to consider.
It offers a variety of benefits, such as a unlimited 1.5% cash back, a leader among cash reward cards. Along with this, there is a 15 month intro APR period for both purchases and balance transfers.
With no annual fee and cash back rewards that never expire, the Chase Freedom Unlimited℠ credit card is worth a second look for people with excellent credit.