Directly with Genesis FS Card Services
- All the benefits of a Mastercard, without a security deposit
- Keeping your account in good standing may help establish and/or improve your credit history
- Less than perfect credit is okay, even with a prior bankruptcy!
- Prequalify for a card today and it will not impact your credit score
- Reports to all three major credit bureaus
Poor, FairCreditWeb considers people with a credit score below 600 to have poor credit. A credit score between 601 and 699 is considered fair credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR
The Destiny Mastercard is one of those credit card offers you simply can't ignore. With so many benefits - and only a handful of potential downfalls - there's a good chance it offers everything you've been looking for.
Destiny Mastercard Pros
To start, let's examine the many benefits of the Destiny Mastercard. Here's what you get when you decide to open an account:
- Designed for all consumers, including those with poor credit (and even if you have a bankruptcy on your credit report)
- No security deposit (it's not a secured credit card)
- Online prequalification (it only takes a few minutes, at most, for a decision)
- Choose from a variety of designs (carry the style that best shows who you are)
- Reporting to all three major credit bureaus (critical for building your credit score)
All of these things are exciting, but there's something else that makes the Destiny Mastercard a good choice: 24/7 online account management.
This is something you've come to expect in today's day and age, and the Destiny Mastercard doesn't disappoint. From your dashboard you can check your balance, pay your bill, contact customer service, and much more. Some credit applicants may have received a letter for pre-qualification. If one of them is you, visit destinyapply.com to enter your invitation code. You will still need to apply for the credit card. Visiting destinyapply.com does not mean that you are already approved.
Destiny Mastercard Cons
It doesn't matter what credit card you're considering, you're likely to find a handful of things that don't fit into the "benefit category." Fortunately, with the Destiny Mastercard, these are few and far between.
Here's what you need to know:
- There is an annual fee that starts at $59 and can go as high as $99
- No option to earn cash back or reward points
- Higher than average APR, starting at 24.9%
These details may not be ideal, but they're a small price to pay for what you get in return.
Final Thoughts on the Destiny Mastercard
As you compare the pros and cons of the Destiny Mastercard, you'll find that there's more to like than dislike.
It's not the only credit card for consumers with imperfect credit, but it's definitely one of the best.
Apply for the Destiny Mastercard® credit card
if you received an invitation to apply at DestinyApply.com
or visit the site directly. Otherwise, get pre-qualified in just a few simple steps.