Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with First PREMIER® Bank
First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card
- Have a checking account? This is one requirement
- Paying your minimum payment on time each month and keeping your balance low relative to your limit will provide your credit report with positive marks on a monthly basis
- Reports your credit history to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Featuring new peace-of-mind chip technology
- Don't be fooled by debit and prepaid offers - this is a real credit card offer
- Secure online application keeps your information confidential
- All services are handled in the heart of the United States
- Application response in as little as 30 seconds
Fair, PoorCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 601 and 699 to have fair credit. A credit score below 600 is considered poor credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
Does your credit history leave something to be desired? If so, it doesn't mean you can never apply for a credit card. The First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card, for example, is designed for consumers with fair to poor credit.
A checking account is required. Your debit card won't be reported to the Consumer Reporting Agencies. If nothing is being reported, having a debit card will not help you build your credit history. By having a credit card with First PREMIER Bank, we will report your credit history to the four major Consumer Reporting Agencies each month.
With a fast and efficient online application process and monthly reporting, you owe it to yourself to see what the First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card has to offer.