Directly with PREMIER Bankcard®
PREMIER Bankcard® Green Credit Card
- Everyone deserves a chance to build** credit: apply today!
- PREMIER Bankcard credit cards are for building credit.
- Start building credit by keeping your balance low and paying all your bills on time each month.
- We'll provide you a manageable credit limit and manageable payments meant to help you stick to your budget.
- FICO scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any PREMIER Bankcard® product.
- **Build credit by keeping your balance low and paying all your bills on time every month.
Fair, AverageCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 601 and 699 to have fair credit. 2
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR
Does your credit history leave something to be desired? If so, it doesn't mean you can never apply for a credit card. The PREMIER Bankcard® Green Credit Card, for example, is designed for consumers with fair to poor credit.
Your debit card won't be reported to the Consumer Reporting Agencies. If nothing is being reported, having a debit card will not help you build your credit history. By having a credit card with PREMIER Bankcard, we will report your credit history to the four major Consumer Reporting Agencies each month.
With a fast and efficient online application process and monthly reporting, you owe it to yourself to see what the PREMIER Bankcard® Green Credit Card has to offer.