Directly with PREMIER Bankcard®
PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card
- Everyone deserves a chance to build** credit: apply today!
- PREMIER Bankcard credit cards are for building credit.
- Start building credit by keeping your balance low and paying all your bills on time each month.
- We'll provide you a manageable credit limit and manageable payments meant to help you stick to your budget.
- FICO scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any PREMIER Bankcard® product.
- **Build credit by keeping your balance low and paying all your bills on time every month.
Fair, AverageCreditWeb considers the following based on credit types:
A credit score between 601 and 699 is considered fair credit. 2
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR
Does your credit history leave something to be desired? If so, it doesn't mean you can never apply for a credit card. The PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card, for example, is designed for consumers with fair to poor credit.
Your debit card won't be reported to the Consumer Reporting Agencies. If nothing is being reported, having a debit card will not help you build your credit history. By having a credit card with PREMIER Bankcard, we will report your credit history to the four major Consumer Reporting Agencies each month.
With a fast and efficient online application process and monthly reporting, you owe it to yourself to see what the PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card has to offer.