Directly with PREMIER Bankcard®
First PREMIER® Bank Gold Credit Card
- Don’t let a low FICO score stop you from applying – we approve applications others may not.
- You don’t need good credit to apply.
- Just complete the short application and receive a response in 60 seconds.
- When you need assistance our award-winning US-based Customer Service agents are there to help.
- FICO scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any PREMIER Bankcard® product.
Fair, AverageCreditWeb considers the following based on credit types:
Reviews: Be the first to write one
A credit score between 601 and 699 is considered fair credit. 2
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR
Do you have fair or average credit? Are you hoping to build* your credit history? That's why we want to give you an opportunity to build and maintain your credit history with PREMIER Bankcard® by making on time payments and maintaining your balance below the credit limit.
If you have a checking account and a few minutes to complete an online application, you can receive an application response in 60 seconds.
For those with poor to fair credit, PREMIER Bankcard® may be the solution. To manage today's demanding lifestyle, a credit card with numerous consumer benefits is the most advantageous. There will be penalty charges if you miss a payment.
Thinking about applying for a credit card? Confused? Picking the right credit card can be confusing since there are so many different types of credit cards available in the market. Simply select the features you require based on what type of PREMIER Bankcard® Credit Card you want. Compare the First PREMIER® Bank Gold Credit Card with other types of credit cards and choose the best one for your needs and credit history. Use our free online comparison tool and you can compare all the leading offers quickly and easily.
Apply for the First PREMIER® Bank Gold Credit Card by filling out a secure online application on the provider's website.
*Build credit by keeping your balance low and paying all your bills on time every month.