Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with First PREMIER® Bank
First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card
- Checking account is necessary
- Monthly reporting to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Access your credit account by phone 24/7 all year round
- Issued by FDIC-insured First PREMIER® Bank
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, including online purchases (subject to available credit)
- If you have less-than-perfect credit, we may approve you when others won't
- Only you can build a good credit history. Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report each month
- First PREMIER Bank supports our economy - all services handled in the U.S.!
- Application response in as little as 30 seconds
Fair, LimitedCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 601 and 699 to have fair credit. A credit score between 645 and 689 is considered limited credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
It is not always easy to find a credit card with fair or poor credit, but there are opportunities to consider. The First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card is the right choice for many who have bad credit.
If you have a checking account and a few minutes to complete an online application, you can get a 30 second application response. Benefits of the First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card include monthly reporting to all major consumer reporting agencies, 24/7 access to your account, acceptance at millions of locations, and much more.
Building your credit history may be possible if you apply for a manageable credit limit credit card, avoid missed payments to your creditors and establish diverse credit.