Directly with PREMIER Bankcard®
PREMIER Bankcard® Secured Credit Card
- Our mobile app helps you keep track of your spending and payments for greater financial control.
- When you need assistance our award-winning US-based Customer Service agents are there to help.
- FICO scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any PREMIER Bankcard® product.
- If approved, make your first six monthly minimum payments on time and we may send you an offer to apply for an unsecured credit card. Some restrictions apply. ‡
- ‡ If you apply for the second account, which is unsecured, you will be approved if you can demonstrate the ability to pay your bills, meet our minimum income requirements, do not reside in New York or Wisconsin and are not covered under the Military Lending Act.
Poor, AverageCreditWeb considers people with a credit score below 600 to have poor credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|See Provider Website
||See Provider Website||
The PREMIER Bankcard® Secured Credit Card has a lot to offer consumers with a limited or poor credit history.
Only you can build a good credit history. Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report each month.
With more than 25 years of credit card experience and millions of PREMIER Bankcard credit cardholders, you can trust PREMIER Bankcard to provide you with a worthwhile product.