Directly with PREMIER Bankcard®
PREMIER Bankcard® Secured Credit Card
- There’s no checking account required.
- When you need assistance, our award-winning, U.S.-based Customer Service representatives are there to help.
- After six months of responsible secured card use you may be eligible† to apply for an unsecured PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard®.
- †PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® available upon invitation after you’ve been with us for six months and have kept your account in good standing (on-time payments and staying within credit limit).
- If approved, make your first six monthly minimum payments on time and we may send you an offer to apply for an unsecured credit card. Some restrictions apply. ‡
- ‡ If you apply for the second account, which is unsecured, you will be approved if you can demonstrate the ability to pay your bills, meet our minimum income requirements, do not reside in New York or Wisconsin and are not covered under the Military Lending Act.
Poor, AverageCreditWeb considers the following based on credit types:
Reviews: Be the first to write one
A credit score below 600 is considered poor credit. 2
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|See Provider Website
||See Provider Website||
The PREMIER Bankcard® Secured Credit Card has a lot to offer consumers with a limited or poor credit history.
Only you can build a good credit history. Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report each month.
With more than 25 years of credit card experience and millions of PREMIER Bankcard credit cardholders, you can trust PREMIER Bankcard to provide you with a worthwhile product.