Our Editor's Opinion
- Up to a $5k credit limit
- All the benefits of a premium Mastercard®
- High credit limits, low interest rates
- No annual fee*, no security deposit
- No credit history required to apply if you don't already have one. If you are a US citizen, a US permanent resident, or have been living in the US for over one year at the time of application, Jasper will run a hard credit inquiry with the credit bureaus.
- An intuitive experience that includes personalized, real-time financial advice, and innovative auto payment options
- Ongoing education for smart credit use via app and emails to encourage healthy financial behavior
- Issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
*Review the Jasper fee schedule
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
If you've never heard of the Jasper Mastercard, it may be because you're familiar with its former name: CreditStacks.
Regardless of what you call it, this credit card is designed from the ground up for working professionals with no previous credit history.
As someone in this position, you realize how difficult it is to secure a credit card. Fortunately, there are offers, such as the Jasper Mastercard, that put you in position to get everything you're looking for – plus so much more.
Here are some basic details:
- The Jasper Mastercard is issued by WebBank
- There is no security deposit
- There is no annual fee
- It's designed for individuals with little to no credit history
What are the Benefits?
Along with the above, there are a variety of high-level benefits that have helped the Jasper Mastercard move to the top of its niche in the credit card industry. Consider the following:
- A credit limit as high as $5,000.
- A variable rate APR of 15.49%.
- No penalty APR.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- All the safety and security features of any card from Mastercard, such as price protection, ID theft protection, cell phone protection, and more.
- Travel benefits, including but not limited to insurance for damaged or lost luggage, collision damage waiver for rental cars, and travel accident insurance.
- Reporting to the Equifax and TransUnion credit bureaus (critical to building your credit history and boosting your credit score).
As a young professional with limited credit history, it's difficult to secure a credit card that suits your every want and need.
Fortunately, the Jasper Mastercard has you covered, as it's packed full of features that'll make your life easier, improve your finances, and help you better manage your money.