Our Editor's Opinion
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase. Terms apply.*
- Up to a $5,000 credit limit
- Unique autopay settings, push notifications, and utilization alerts that help you manage your account and build your credit
- All the benefits of a premium Mastercard
- No annual fee, no security deposit, no foreign transaction fees*
- *See terms and fees: jaspercard.com/disclosures/fees_terms
- Issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
If you've never heard of the Jasper Mastercard, it may be because you're familiar with its former name: CreditStacks.
Regardless of what you call it, this credit card is designed from the ground up for working professionals with no previous credit history.
As someone in this position, you realize how difficult it is to secure a credit card. Fortunately, there are offers, such as the Jasper Mastercard, that put you in position to get everything you're looking for - plus so much more.
Here are some basic details:
- The Jasper Mastercard is issued by WebBank
- There is no security deposit
- There is no annual fee
- It's designed for individuals with little to no credit history
- Cash back rewards
What are the Benefits?
Along with the above, there are a variety of high-level benefits that have helped the Jasper Mastercard move to the top of its niche in the credit card industry. Consider the following:
- A credit limit as high as $5,000.
- A variable rate APR as low as 15.49%.
- No penalty APR.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- All the safety and security features of any card from Mastercard, such as price protection, ID theft protection, cell phone protection, and more.
- Earn 1% cashback on every eligible purchase.
- Travel benefits, including but not limited to insurance for damaged or lost luggage, collision damage waiver for rental cars, and travel accident insurance.
- Reporting to the Equifax and TransUnion credit bureaus (critical to building your credit history and boosting your credit score).
As a young professional with limited credit history, it's difficult to secure a credit card that suits your every want and need.
Fortunately, the Jasper Mastercard has you covered, as it's packed full of features that'll make your life easier, improve your finances, and help you better manage your money.
For rates and fees of the Jasper Mastercard®, please click here