Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Credit Card
- Put down $200, which becomes your credit line. Then, if you qualify, double your credit line to $400 without making another deposit.
- Double your $200 credit line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. We report your payment history to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with available Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
Fair, AverageCreditWeb considers the following based on credit types:
Reviews: Be the first to write one
A credit score between 601 and 699 is considered fair credit. 2
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|$36 the first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter