Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Save money by transferring your existing balances to a card with a 0% introductory balance transfer rate.
- Enjoy 0% interest on balance transfers and purchases for up to 18 months.
- Increase your savings with a card that charges no balance transfer fee
- Save even more with a no annual fee balance transfer credit card!
- Terms vary by partner offer. Please see each bank's application for terms and conditions.
- Clicking will take you to CreditSoup.com to compare Balance Transfer Credit Cards from participating partners.
ExcellentCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. 2
Find a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers. A 0% balance transfer can save you a lot of money on high interest credit card accounts. By taking advantage of these offers, you can save on monthly interest charges while also consolidating your debt.
You should pay attention to the balance transfer and annual fee if they exist, and do the math to ensure it makes good financial sense.
These cards are typically offered for people with good to excellent credit histories.