Travel Rewards Cards
- Earn rewards toward free travel with your everyday spending
- Rewards can be redeemed for air travel, hotel stays, gift cards or statement credits
- Travel perks can include waived foreign transaction fees, travel insurance coverages and airport lounge access
- Bonus offers – up to 50,000 points or miles
- Credit Needed: Excellent/Good
- Terms vary by partner. Please see individual application for product terms and conditions.
- Clicking Apply Now will take you to CreditSoup.com to compare Travel Rewards Credit Cards from participating partners
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
Do you frequently travel and book hotels, rental cars or flights? If so, a travel rewards credit card could be the perfect addition to your financial life if you have a good to excellent credit history.
Find a credit card with travel rewards made on purchases with up to 60,000 bonus points. These rewards normally allow cardholders to redeem a percentage of purchases for flights or hotels.