Our Editor's Opinion
Petal Cash Back Visa® Card
- Up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly payments. 1% cash back on purchases right away
- No fees whatsoever. No late fee, international fee, annual fee, or any-other-kind-of-fee, fee
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Card members
- Cash flow technology helps applicants without credit history get approved
- $500 - $10,000 credit limits
- Petal's mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments
- See if you're pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, member FDIC
Limited, Fair 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
||15.24 - 26.24% Variable||
We feel that the Petal Visa credit card is an excellent card for applicants having a credit score of 620 or higher. Similar credit offers without fees and various limits are hard to come by.
WebBank introduced technology to a credit card in no way that we have ever seen! We strongly believe that the methods they use to determine approval and credit limits are responsible, and open doors for people that may not get unfairly approved elsewhere.
If you have a credit score of 620 to 799, this card may be ideal. Higher scores may provide you with a different credit card offer from the bank, or better enable you to compare other credit cards, such as cards with rewards.
The bottom line is this: If your credit isn't perfect, but your score is above 620, then you have a shot of getting approved for a fee-free credit card. With 3 bureau credit reporting, no annual or other kinds of fees, and pre-approval, the Petal Visa might be hard to pass up.