Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with First PREMIER® Bank
PREMIER Forward® MasterCard® Credit Card
- Have a checking account? Apply today!
- Monthly reporting to major Consumer Reporting Agencies. Apply now!
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide (subject to available credit)
- First PREMIER Bank may approve you when other issuers will not
- The activity on our manageable credit limit products is reported to all major Consumer Reporting Agencies on a monthly basis.
- No security deposit required
- Featuring Chip Technology, protecting you if your card is used without your permission
- Application response in 30 seconds
Fair, PoorCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 601 and 689 to have fair credit. A credit score below 600 is considered poor credit. 2
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|See Terms*||N/A*||N/A*||See Terms*||
The PREMIER Forward® MasterCard® Credit Card may be designed for consumers with a bad credit history, but that does not mean it has nothing to offer.
If you have a checking account, you can apply for this credit card. With an application response in 30 seconds, it won't take long to understand what the future holds.
Some of the many benefits of the PREMIER Forward® MasterCard® Credit Card include acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, no security deposit required, and chip technology.
That's why we want to give you an opportunity to build and maintain your credit history with First PREMIER Bank by making on time payments and maintaining your balance below the credit limit.