Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with First PREMIER® Bank
PREMIER Forward® Mastercard® Credit Card
- Have a checking account? This is one requirement
- If approved, reports your credit history to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide (subject to available credit)
- First PREMIER Bank may approve you when other issuers will not
- The activity on our manageable credit limit products is reported to all major Consumer Reporting Agencies on a monthly basis.
- Featuring Chip Technology, protecting you if your card is used without your permission
- Complimentary Mastercard Identity Theft Resolution Services (subject to Mastercard guidelines)
- Application response in 30 seconds
Fair, AverageCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 601 and 699 to have fair credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
The PREMIER Forward® Mastercard® Credit Card may be designed for consumers with a fair or poor credit history, but that does not mean it has nothing to offer.
If you have a checking account, you can apply for this credit card. With an application response in 30 seconds, it won't take long to understand what the future holds.
Some of the many benefits of the PREMIER Forward® Mastercard® Credit Card include acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, no security deposit required, and chip technology.
That's why we want to give you an opportunity to build and maintain your credit history with First PREMIER Bank by making on time payments and maintaining your balance below the credit limit.