Our Editor's Opinion
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days of account opening
- Chase Slate named "Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers" four years in a row by Money Magazine
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Monthly FICO® Score and Credit Dashboard for free
- No Penalty APR - Paying late won't raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
- $0 Annual Fee
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 676 and 730 is considered good credit. 1
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|$0||0% for 15 months||0% for 15 months||15.74% - 24.49% Variable||
With good or excellent credit, you qualify to apply for the Chase Slate® credit card. And you should be glad that you do.
This credit card has a 0 introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made within the first 60 days of opening an account. Additionally, there is a 0 percent introductory APR for 15 months.
Last, but certainly not least, is the free monthly FICO score and credit dashboard. This will ensure that you are always current with your credit score.
The Chase Slate® credit card gives you everything you need, and nothing you don't.