- All credit types welcome to apply!
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score From TransUnion* (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Initial Credit Limit of $300 – $1,000* (subject to available credit)
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- See if you’re Pre-Qualified without impacting your credit score
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Free online account access 24/7
- Checking Account Required
Fair, LimitedCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 601 and 699 to have fair credit. A credit score between 645 and 689 is considered limited credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|See website for Details*
||See website for Details*
||24.99% – 29.99% (Variable)||
With 3 bureau monthly reporting and a decent initial credit limit, the Surge Mastercard® is a good card to establish credit. As long as you are aware of the APR and annual fee, we would consider this credit card. Maintaining a low balance and paying your bill on time are great practices for positive credit and healthy finances.
Additional benefits of the Surge Mastercard® include free 24/7 online account access and the ability to use the card at all locations Mastercard is accepted.