Our Editor's Opinion
- All credit types welcome to apply!
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Initial Credit Limit of $500.00!* (subject to available credit)
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Use your card at locations everywhere that Mastercard® is accepted
- Free online account access 24/7
- Checking Account Required
Poor, LimitedCreditWeb considers people with a credit score below 600 to have poor credit. A credit score between 645 and 689 is considered limited credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
With 3 bureau monthly reporting and a decent initial credit limit, the Surge Mastercard® is a good card to establish credit. As long as you are aware of the APR and annual fee, we would consider this credit card. Maintaining a low balance and paying your bill on time are great practices for positive credit and healthy finances.
Additional benefits of the Surge Mastercard® include free 24/7 online account access and the ability to use the card at all locations Mastercard is accepted.