Surge® Platinum Mastercard®
- Up to $1,000 credit limit doubles up to $2,000! (Simply make your first 6 monthly minimum payments on time)
- All credit types welcome to apply!
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score From Experian* (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Initial Credit Limit of $300 – $1,000* (subject to available credit)
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- See if you’re Pre-Qualified without impacting your credit score
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Free online account access 24/7
- Checking Account Required
- See Rates & Fees
Fair, Limited, PoorCreditWeb considers the following based on credit types:
A credit score between 601 and 699 is considered fair credit. A credit score between 645 and 689 is considered limited credit. A credit score below 600 is considered poor credit. 2
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|See website for Details*
||See website for Details*
||29.99% APR (Variable)||
With 3 bureau monthly reporting and a decent initial credit limit, the Surge® Platinum Mastercard® is a good card to establish credit. As long as you are aware of the APR and annual fee, we would consider this credit card. Maintaining a low balance and paying your bill on time are great practices for positive credit and healthy finances.
Additional benefits of the Surge® Platinum Mastercard® include free 24/7 online account access and the ability to use the card at all locations Mastercard is accepted.
For rates and fees of the Surge® Platinum Mastercard®, please click here