Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with American Express
Hilton Honors Card from American Express
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors Card after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 06/27/2018.
- Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Honors portfolio of brands.
- Earn 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees. Enjoy international travel without additional fees on purchases made abroad.
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your Card. Plus, spend $20,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year.
- No Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
If you enjoy the Hilton brand just as much as the American express brand, this credit card is the best of both worlds.
With the Hilton Honors Card from American Express, you earn 75,000 Honors points if you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first three months of opening an account. Offer ends 06/27/2018. Cardholders also receive 7x Honors points for all purchases made directly with a participating hotel or resort. Best yet, you can receive 5x points on eligible purchases at U.S supermarkets, U.S restaurants, and U.S gas stations. Earn 3X points on all other eligible purchases!
When you carry the Hilton Honors Card from American Express, you know you will always be taken care of, no matter if you are shopping around home or looking for a place to rest your head out of town.