Credit Cards with Flexible Rewards
Find a credit card with flexible redemption rewards made on purchases.
Directly with Amalgamated Bank of Chicago
ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It’s simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee or Foreign Transaction Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
ExcellentCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
||0% for 12 months*
||12.90% - 22.90% (Variable)*||
Flexible reward cards normally allow cardholders to redeem a percentage of purchases for cash back, travel, merchandise or flights. These cards are typically offered for people with good to excellent credit histories.