Credit Cards with Hotel Rewards
Find a credit card with hotel rewards made on stays. Hotel rewards normally allow cardholders to earn points on a percentage of purchases made at the pump. These cards are typically offered for people with good to excellent credit histories.
Directly with American Express
- Earn 25,000 Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases spent at participating SPG® & Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on International purchases.
- Redeem Starpoints® at over 1,300 participating hotels and resorts in over 100 countries and for flights on more than 150 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Planning a road trip? Rent your car, fill up your tank, book your hotel, and pay for it with your American Express® Card.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
There is nothing better than the ability to earn hotel rewards for every dollar you spend on your credit card. This is why hotel rewards credit cards have become such a big hit with a large number of consumers.
Most credit card issuers offer at least one hotel rewards card, with many providing several for consumers to choose from.
The primary purpose of a hotel rewards credit card is to earn points that can be used for hotel stays. Along with earning points for regular purchases, some have a "bonus feature" that allows you to receive a large number of points for spending a certain amount of money within 60 to 90 days of opening an account.
In addition to the points program, compare details such as: annual fee, interest rate, where you can use your points, and if your points expire.
If you have good to excellent credit, you're in position to compare several high level hotel rewards credit cards. From there, it's all about choosing the right one.