Credit Cards with Hotel Rewards
Find a credit card with hotel rewards made on stays. Hotel rewards normally allow cardholders to earn points on a percentage of purchases made at the pump. These cards are typically offered for people with good to excellent credit histories.
Directly with American Express
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within your first 6 months.
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
ExcellentCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
There is nothing better than the ability to earn hotel rewards for every dollar you spend on your credit card. This is why hotel rewards credit cards have become such a big hit with a large number of consumers.
Most credit card issuers offer at least one hotel rewards card, with many providing several for consumers to choose from.
The primary purpose of a hotel rewards credit card is to earn points that can be used for hotel stays. Along with earning points for regular purchases, some have a "bonus feature" that allows you to receive a large number of points for spending a certain amount of money within 60 to 90 days of opening an account.
In addition to the points program, compare details such as: annual fee, interest rate, where you can use your points, and if your points expire.
If you have good to excellent credit, you're in position to compare several high level hotel rewards credit cards. From there, it's all about choosing the right one.