Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with American Express
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- $100 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- No annual fee.
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 13.99% to 24.99%.
- Expanding merchant acceptance: Over 1 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in the last year.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 676 and 730 is considered good credit. 1
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|$0||0% on Balance Transfers for 12 months||0% on Purchases for 12 months||13.99%-24.99% Variable||
With excellent credit, the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express can be yours.
This credit card is known for its rewards program, which includes a welcome bonus if you meet the minimum spend requirement within three months of cardmembership. You can also earn increased cash back on purchases made at U.S. supermarkets (up to 6,000 a year in purchases, then 1%), U.S. gas stations, and select U.S. department stores, and 1% on other purchases.
There is no annual fee, a competitive APR, and no enrollment required to earn reward points.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is a solid choice for consumers who want to earn money on everyday purchases.