Our Editor's Opinion
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Limited Time Offer: Apply by 5/3/17 – Earn 10% cash back on purchases at U.S. Restaurants in the first 6 months, up to $200 back.
- Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Everyday Cash Back: 3% at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%); 2% at U.S. gas stations; 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. You can only earn cash back on eligible purchases.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.49% to 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 676 and 730 is considered good credit. 1
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|$0||0% for 12 months||0% for 12 months||13.49%-23.49% Variable||
With excellent credit, the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express can be yours.
This credit card is known for its rewards program, which includes a $100 bonus if you spend $1,000 in purchases within three months. You can also earn cash back on purchases made at U.S. supermarkets, U.S. gas stations, and select U.S. department stores.
There is no annual fee, a competitive APR, and no enrollment required to earn reward points.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is a solid choice for consumers who want to earn money on everyday purchases.