Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with American Express
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Special Offer: $0 intro annual fee for the first year of Card Membership, then $95.
- 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
- 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
- Expanding merchant acceptance: Over 1 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in the last year.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|Special Offer: $0 intro annual fee for the first year of Card Membership, then $95.
Do you have excellent credit? Are you interested in a highly sought after rewards card? In this case, the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is worth your attention.
This card is full of benefits, including a bonus if you meet the minimum spend requirement during the first three months of cardmembership.
There is no enrollment required, and the reward categories never change.
If cash back is the type of reward that suits you best, the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express should be on your short list.