Our Editor's Opinion
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Limited Time Offer: Apply by 5/3/17 – Earn 10% cash back on purchases at U.S. Restaurants in the first 6 months, up to $200 back.
- Plus, earn $150 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Everyday Cash Back: 6% at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%); 3% at U.S. gas stations; 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. You can only earn cash back on eligible purchases.
- $95 Annual Fee. 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.49% to 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 676 and 730 is considered good credit. 1
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|$95||0% for 12 months||0% for 12 months||13.49%-23.49% Variable||
Do you have excellent credit? Are you interested in a highly thought after rewards card? In this case, the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is worth your attention.
This card is full of benefits, including $150 cash back if you spend $1,000 in the first three months after opening an account. Also, you can earn six percent cash back at U.S. supermarkets, three percent at U.S. gas stations, and three percent at select department stores.
There is no enrollment required, and the reward categories never change.
If cash back is the type of reward that suits you best, the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express should be on your short list.