Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with American Express
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- NEW 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
- NEW 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more.
- 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
- You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%
- $95 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
||0% on balance transfers for 12 months
||0% on purchases for 12 months
Do you have excellent credit? Are you interested in a highly sought after rewards card? In this case, the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is worth your attention.
This card is full of benefits, including a nice bonus if you meet the minimum spend requirement during the first three months of cardmembership.
There is no enrollment required, and the reward categories never change.
If cash back is the type of reward that suits you best, the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express should be on your short list.
For rates and fees of the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express, please click here