Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with American Express
The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- New! Up to $200 Uber Savings Annually.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More. Terms Apply.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 676 and 730 is considered good credit. 1
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
Do you have excellent credit? If so, The Platinum Card® from American Express is an offer to research.
If you spend $5,000 on your card within three months of opening an account, you will receive 60,000 points. Along with this, cardholders receive a $200 airline fee credit on one airline every year. Best yet, there are no foreign transaction fees, which is perfect for those who travel internationally.
There is a lot to like about The Platinum Card® from American Express, so be sure to learn more.