Our Editor's Opinion
The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year for baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations worldwide. Terms Apply.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status with your Platinum Card.®
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 676 and 730 is considered good credit. 1
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
Do you have excellent credit? If so, The Platinum Card® from American Express is an offer to research.
If you spend $3,000 on your card within three months of opening an account, you will receive 40,000 points. Along with this, cardholders receive a $200 airline fee credit every year. Best yet, there are no foreign transaction fees, which is perfect for those who travel internationally.
There is a lot to like about The Platinum Card® from American Express, so be sure to learn more.