Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with American Express
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Miles after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 miles on every dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
- Check your first bag free on Delta flights - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Want even more flexibility? Pay with Miles is a Card Member feature that gives you the option to redeem miles for all or part of the price of your tickets on Delta.com.
- Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
If you want to earn SkyMiles with every purchase you make, the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express is the right choice.
With this credit card, you will earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. Along with this, you earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
Check your first bag free on every Delta flight. Last, but certainly not least, is priority boarding for cardholders along with a competitive $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees
For rates and fees of the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, please click here