Directly with Genesis FS Card Services
- 24/7 access to your account, even on mobile!
- Accepted nationwide, wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S
- All the benefits of a Mastercard, without a security deposit
- An opportunity to build and access credit
- An unsecured Mastercard for less than perfect credit
- Fraud Protection* from unauthorized charges
- Keeping your account in good standing may help establish and/or improve your credit history
- Multiple card designs to choose from, no extra charge
- Responsible use and on time payment history can begin your financial future on the right track
- Simple and fast application process
- Quick and easy application process with a typical decision in 60 seconds or less
- $700 Credit Limit
* The Destiny Mastercard is issued by First Electronic Bank and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. Applications are subject to issuer review (which may include obtaining your credit report) and approval. Fraud protection provided by Mastercard Zero Liability Protection. If approved, you'll receive the Mastercard Guide to Benefits that details the complete terms with your card.
Poor, GoodCreditWeb considers the following based on credit types:
Reviews: Be the first to write one
A credit score between 690 and 740 to have good credit. A credit score below 600 is considered poor credit. 2
||Balance Transfers APR
||Purchase Intro APR
The Destiny Mastercard is one of those credit card offers you simply can't ignore. With so many benefits - and only a handful of potential downfalls - there's a good chance it offers everything you've been looking for.
Destiny Mastercard Pros
To start, let's examine the many benefits of the Destiny Mastercard. Here's what you get when you decide to open an account:
- Designed for all consumers, including those with poor credit (and even if you have a bankruptcy on your credit report)
- No security deposit (it's not a secured credit card)
- Online prequalification (it only takes a few minutes, at most, for a decision)
- Choose from a variety of designs (carry the style that best shows who you are)
- Reporting to all three major credit bureaus (critical for building your credit score)
All of these things are exciting, but there's something else that makes the Destiny Mastercard a good choice: 24/7 online account management.
This is something you've come to expect in today's day and age, and the Destiny Mastercard doesn't disappoint. From your dashboard you can check your balance, pay your bill, contact customer service, and much more. Some credit applicants may have received a letter for pre-qualification. If one of them is you, visit destinyapply.com to enter your invitation code. You will still need to apply for the credit card. Visiting destinyapply.com does not mean that you are already approved.
Destiny Mastercard Cons
It doesn't matter what credit card you're considering, you're likely to find a handful of things that don't fit into the "benefit category." Fortunately, with the Destiny Mastercard, these are few and far between.
Here's what you need to know:
- The annual fee is higher than average
- No option to earn cash back or reward points
- Higher than average APR
These details may not be ideal, but they're a small price to pay for what you get in return. Just remember to pay your balance regularly before the end of each grace period.
Final Thoughts on the Destiny Mastercard
As you compare the pros and cons of the Destiny Mastercard, you'll find that there's more to like than dislike.
It's not the only credit card for consumers with imperfect credit, but it's definitely one of the best.
Apply for the Destiny Mastercard® credit card
if you received an invitation to apply at DestinyApply.com
or visit the site directly. Otherwise, get pre-qualified in just a few simple steps.