Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with First PREMIER® Bank
First PREMIER® Bank MasterCard® Credit Card
- Must have checking account to qualify
- Reports to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Easy Online Application!
- Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report.
- Apply for your next credit card account with First PREMIER Bank
- More than 15 years of credit card experience
- Application response in 30 seconds
Fair, PoorCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 601 and 689 to have fair credit. A credit score below 600 is considered poor credit. 2
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|See Terms*||N/A*||N/A*||See Terms*||
The First PREMIER® Bank MasterCard® Credit Card has a lot to offer consumers with fair or poor credit.
Only you can build a good credit history. Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report each month.
Our purpose is to provide individuals with less than perfect credit histories an avenue to obtain credit and for them to demonstrate positive repayment patterns.
With more than 15 years of credit card experience, you can trust First PREMIER Bank to provide you with a worthwhile product.