Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with First PREMIER® Bank
First PREMIER® Bank MasterCard® Credit Card
- Have a checking account? This is one requirement
- Reports to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Easy Online Application!
- Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report
- Apply for your next credit card account with First PREMIER Bank
- More than 25 years of credit card experience
- All services are handled in the heart of the United States
- Application response in 30 seconds
Poor, FairCreditWeb considers people with a credit score below 600 to have poor credit. A credit score between 601 and 699 is considered fair credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
The First PREMIER® Bank MasterCard® Credit Card has a lot to offer consumers with fair or poor credit.
Only you can build a good credit history. Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report each month.
Our purpose is to provide individuals with less than perfect credit histories an avenue to obtain credit and for them to demonstrate positive repayment patterns.
With more than 25 years of credit card experience, you can trust First PREMIER Bank to provide you with a worthwhile product.