- See if you’re Pre-Qualified with no impact to your credit score
- All credit types welcome to apply
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from TransUnion* (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Use your card at locations everywhere Mastercard® is accepted
- Checking Account Required
Fair, LimitedCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 601 and 699 to have fair credit. A credit score between 645 and 689 is considered limited credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
||25.90% – 29.99% (Variable)||
With 3 bureau monthly reporting and a decent initial credit limit, the Reflex Mastercard® is a good card to establish credit. As long as you are aware of the APR and annual fee, we would consider this credit card. Maintaining a low balance and paying your bill on time are great practices for positive credit and healthy finances.
Additional benefits of the Reflex Mastercard® include free 24/7 online account access and the ability to use the card at all locations Mastercard is accepted.