Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.49% to 25.49%.
- Over 3 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017 and 2018.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
- No annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
||0% on balance transfers for 15 months
||0% on purchases for 15 months