Student Credit Cards
Find a credit card for students enrolled in colleges and universities in this section.
- Enjoy Amazon Student Prime Membership on us for a year, must be a student to qualify.
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases automatically.
- No Social Security Number required for
International Students and no credit history required.
- No Annual Fee, No Foreign Transaction Fees, and No Late Fee on first late payment.
- Cell Phone Protection up to $600 when you pay your cell phone bill with Deserve EDU Mastercard along with Mastercard Platinum Benefits
- More Perks You Deserve: Mint Mobile: Three Months of Text + Talk! Use your Deserve Mastercard to sign up and pay for any Mint Mobile wireless plan and you'll get a $45 statement credit. Lemonade Insurance Rebate - Pay for 3 consecutive monthly insurance from Lemonade with your Deserve card and get a $10 statement credit. Feather Furniture Rental - Use your Deserve card to rent furniture from Feather and enter promo code DESERVE100 to get $100 off your first month's rental.
- Start/Stop card use + stay current with your FICO score with the Deserve mobile app.
- Start building credit responsibly and enjoy the perks of being a student
- No Deposit Required.
- See Rates & Fees
Good, Above AverageCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 690 and 740 to have good credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
If you are an enrolled college student, you are more than likely building your credit history. We recommend that you examine all rates, fees and rewards before applying. You may also be offered cards with rewards and low rates, depending on your credit rating.