Our Editor's Opinion
Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, if available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc. Terms apply.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply. See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 730 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 676 and 730 is considered good credit. 1
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $195.||N/A*||N/A*||N/A||
If you have excellent credit, if you are seeking a credit card with a variety of benefits, the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express could be the answer.
This credit card provides users with an unrivaled rewards program, including: receive 25,000 points if you spend $2,000 during your first three months, 2x points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets, 3x points for flights booked directly with airlines, and one point for all other purchases.
With a competitive annual fee and APR, you aren't giving up much to get your hands on one of the best credit cards around.
There are rewards cards and then there are REWARDS cards. The Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express cannot be ignored.