Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with American Express
Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and at US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a calendar year for baggage fees at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, when available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the 1st year, then $195.
- Expanding merchant acceptance: Over 1 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in the last year.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $195.
If you have excellent credit, if you are seeking a credit card with a variety of benefits, the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express could be the answer.
This credit card provides users with an unrivaled rewards program, including: receive 25,000 points if you spend 2,000 during your first three months, 2x points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets, 3x points for flights booked directly with airlines, and one point for all other purchases.
With a competitive annual fee and APR, you aren't giving up much to get your hands on one of the best credit cards around.
There are rewards cards and then there are REWARDS cards. The Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express cannot be ignored.