Our Editor's Opinion
First PREMIER® Bank Gold Credit Card
- Have a checking account? Apply today!
- Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report
- Reports your credit history to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- A Gold credit card offer for those with less than perfect credit
- Go for the Gold! Apply now!
- A manageable credit limit can help you stay in control
- Now featuring chip card technology that's more secure
- Application response in 30 seconds
Fair, PoorCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 601 and 675 to have fair credit. A credit score below 600 is considered poor credit. 1
Reviews: Be the first to write one
|Annual Fee||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR
|See Terms*||N/A*||N/A*||See Terms*||
Do you have poor credit? Are you hoping to build your credit history? That's why we want to give you an opportunity to build and maintain your credit history with First PREMIER Bank by making on time payments and maintaining your balance below the credit limit.
If you have a checking account and a few minutes to complete an online application, you can receive an application response in 60 seconds.
For those with poor to fair credit, First PREMIER® Bank may be the solution. To manage today's demanding lifestyle, a credit card with numerous consumer benefits is the most advantageous. There will be penalty charges if you miss a payment.
Thinking about applying for a credit card? Confused? Picking the right credit card can be confusing since there are so many different types of credit cards are available in the market. Simply select the features you require based on what type of First PREMIER® Bank Credit card you want. Compare the First PREMIER® Bank Gold Credit Card with other types of credit cards and choose the best one for your needs and credit history. Use our free online comparison tool and you can compare all the leading offers quickly and easily.
Apply for the First PREMIER® Bank Gold Credit Card by filling out a secure online application on the issuer's website.