Directly with First PREMIER® Bank
First PREMIER® Bank Secured Credit Card
- HERE FOR YOU - NOW & IN THE FUTURE - Since 1989, First PREMIER Bank has worked to help individuals and families with less-than-perfect credit obtain the credit they need to improve their financial health.*
- Reports to consumer reporting agencies help you monitor your financial progress to begin your credit building journey (build credit by keeping your balance low and paying all your bills on time every month)
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE. TOGETHER - As the 12th largest issuer of Mastercard credit cards, First PREMIER Bank understands customer needs and is there for those who may be denied by other issuers
- Use available credit for basics like gas and food when you need them
- Courteous, caring customer service: that's what First PREMIER is all about
- PREMIER puts control in your hands, just ask to be evaluated for a credit limit increase after 12 months
- A refundable security deposit means you get your money back if you have a zero balance and the account is closed
- If approved, fund your Security Deposit to open your account. Once open, you will have the opportunity to build your credit limit up to $5,000
- If approved, make your first six monthly minimum payments on time and we may send you an offer to apply for an unsecured credit card. Some restrictions apply. ‡
- ‡ If you apply for the second account, which is unsecured, you will be approved if you can demonstrate the ability to pay your bills, meet our minimum income requirements, do not reside in New York or Wisconsin and are not covered under the Military Lending Act.
*Build credit by keeping your balance low and paying all your bills on time every month.
Poor, AverageCreditWeb considers people with a credit score below 600 to have poor credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
The First PREMIER® Bank Secured Credit Card has a lot to offer consumers with a limited or poor credit history.
Only you can build a good credit history. Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report each month.
With more than 25 years of credit card experience and millions of First PREMIER Bank credit cardholders, you can trust First PREMIER Bank to provide you with a worthwhile product.