PCB Secured Visa®
- Upon credit approval, choose your initial collateral deposit between $200 and $1000; your credit limit will equal the collateral deposit amount.
- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit with responsible use.
- 24/7 online account center.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
Fair, PoorCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 601 and 699 to have fair credit. A credit score below 600 is considered poor credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|See Issuer Website
||See Issuer Website||