Our Editor's Opinion
Directly with American Express
The Plum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Paying early pays off: Get a 1.5% discount when you pay early, with no cap on what you can earn back.
- Take up to 60 days to pay with no interest, if you pay your minimum due.
- Use the power of the Plum Card to buy big for your business.
- Unlock new opportunities with a spending limit that can grow with your business.
- Additional Employee Cards at no annual fee — and an early pay discount on employee spending.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $250
- Terms & Restrictions Apply. See Rates & Fees
Excellent, GoodCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. A credit score between 700 and 739 is considered good credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|$0 introductory annual fee your first year, then $250
Consumers with excellent credit will want to review the finer details of The Plum Card® from American Express OPEN.
This credit card rewards you for paying early. When you pay early, you receive a 1.5 percent discount. Best yet, there is no cap on annual earnings.
As long as you pay the minimum due, you can take up to 60 days to pay with no interest.
As a business credit card, The Plum Card® from American Express OPEN is a true winner. You can use it yourself, while also adding additional employees at no annual fee.