Our Editor's Opinion
- Enjoy Amazon Student Prime Membership on us for a year, must be a student to qualify.
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases automatically.
- No Social Security Number required for
International Students and no credit history required.
- No Annual Fee, No Foreign Transaction Fees, and No Late Fee on first late payment.
- Cell Phone Protection up to $600 when you pay your cell phone bill with Deserve EDU Mastercard along with Mastercard Platinum Benefits
- More Perks You Deserve: Mint Mobile: Three Months of Text + Talk! Use your Deserve Mastercard to sign up and pay for any Mint Mobile wireless plan and you'll get a $45 statement credit. Lemonade Insurance Rebate - Pay for 3 consecutive monthly insurance from Lemonade with your Deserve card and get a $10 statement credit. Feather Furniture Rental - Use your Deserve card to rent furniture from Feather and enter promo code DESERVE100 to get $100 off your first month's rental.
- Start/Stop card use + stay current with your FICO score with the Deserve mobile app.
- Start building credit responsibly and enjoy the perks of being a student
- No Deposit Required.
- See Rates & Fees
Good, Above AverageCreditWeb considers people with a credit score between 690 and 740 to have good credit. 2
Reviews: Be the first to write one
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
Finally, a credit card made for students with no annual fee, cash back, and allows international students without a social security number to apply.
The Deserve Edu is a student credit card that we highly recommend considering.
For rates and fees of the Deserve Edu, please click here