Our Editor's Opinion
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
See Rates & Fees
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 11.24% - 23.24%
- Great Offer for Customers of U.S. Bank, a 2017 World's Most Ethical Company® - Ethisphere Institute, March 2017
- No Annual Fee
- Flexibility to choose a payment due date that fits your schedule
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your U.S.Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card.
- Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply.
ExcellentCreditWeb considers people with a credit score higher than 740 to have excellent credit. 2
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
||0%* intro on BTs for 18 months
||0%* for 18 billing cycles on purchases
||11.24% - 23.24%* (Variable)||
If your looking for a card without rewards, but offers very competitive rates, then this Visa credit card from US Bank is tough to beat.
The U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card has a lot going for it, including a zero percent intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 billing cycles. From there, the regular APR is 11.24% - 23.24%* (Variable). When you combine this with a low annual fee of $0*, you soon realize why many people pass over a reward card for this offer from US Bank.
Other benefits of the U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card include online bill pay, zero fraud liability, and chip technology. If all this sounds interesting, give this credit card a second look.